- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1 prepared tart shell
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- To make custard whisk egg, corn starch and maple syrup together in a pan. Slowly whisk in almond milk over medium heat. Bring to a boil, whisking continuously, remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Pour custard into tart crust and top with fruit.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.