Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders are oven baked and so easy to make. They are crunchy and flavorful on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Skip the fast food and make these for dinner instead!
Everyone loves chicken tenders but no one wants to be the one to stand around frying them! So make garlic parmesan chicken tenders in the oven instead.
Oven baked chicken tenders are on our family menu at least once a month. Just cut chicken strips, coat the chicken and bake all the chicken tenders in one pan.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe Tips
1. How can I make these into garlic parmesan chicken nuggets? Cut the chicken breasts into nugget size instead of tenders and then follow the rest of the recipe.
2. Want more garlic? Add a teaspoon of garlic powder to the breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Do you have instructions for frying these chicken tenders? Follow steps 1-5 to cut and coat the chicken. Then, heat two tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook about 6 chicken tenders for 3-4 minutes per side until the fully cooked. Repeat the process with more oil and chicken tenders. Do not overcrowd the chicken in the pan or it won’t be able to get crispy.
4. How can I get my chicken tenders crispier? Try cooking the chicken tenders on a wire baking rack on top of the baking sheet if you are having issues with getting crispy tenders.
5. Any other tips for making the chicken tenders crispier? After cooking them, brown them under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
6. My chicken tenders stuck to the pan. Any tips? Allow them to cool a bit and then use a thin, metal spatula/turner to scrape the chicken tenders along with the breading off the pan.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1 cup buttermilk
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup cornflake crumbs
1 pound chicken tenders (about 10)
3 tablespoon butter, melted
Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Place the buttermilk in one bowl, and mix the Parmesan and cornflake crumbs and place in another bowl. Place the chicken tenders in the buttermilk and let soak for about 15 minutes. Then dip each tender into the cheese/crumb mixture to cover completely, and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle the melted butter on top of the tenders. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake for 12 minutes or until crispy and golden and cooked through. Eat!