How tiramisu works
Tiramisu is one of the famous Italian cuisine sweets that spread all over the world consisting of cheese and coffee, and a special type of biscuit called -Ladyfinger- where it is fragile from the inside to absorb the largest amount of coffee. As for the meaning of the word, it is “raise my spirits,” and the reason for naming this type of sweets with this name is because it has a positive effect on health and mood as well, it gives man a great energy.
- A cup of coffee, espresso or nescafe.
- A box of sweet biscuit.
- A cup of liquid cream.
- A cup of cream.
- Two hundred grams, a cup of cream cheese.
- A cup of shredded chocolate.
- For decoration chocolate, cocoa powder.
How to prepare
- We put a piece of nylon in a high-edge dessert mold – preferably with decorative edges – so that the bottom of the mold is completely covered with the edges and increased, so the nylon edges remain outside the mold.
- Pour the warm coffee into a deep bowl, dip the biscuit pieces into the coffee, and arrange them one by one vertically on the edges of the mold (edges).
- Add the cream, cream, soft cheese and caramel cream powder to the blender and run it on a medium speed until smooth, creamy and creamy.
- We put the cheese shake in a deep bowl, then add the shredded chocolate to the plate, and with a wide spoon – preferably plastic – we stir well with its smoothness from the outside to the inside until we notice the mixing of the chocolate with its ingredients.
- We distribute two-thirds of the amount of the resulting mixture to the mold in which the nylon is present, then add the biscuit topped with coffee until it forms a whole layer on the face of the mixture.
- Pour the remainder of the mixture and biscuit until you form another layer, and then bend the end of the nylon sheet with a little pressure on the biscuit to hold together the content.
- We put the mold in the refrigerator for long hours and it can be put overnight until morning, and after the passage of time we turn it over the dish to be served, and remove nylon.
- Spread the caramel cream sauce evenly over the top, then place cocoa powder and chocolate for decoration, chop it and serve it directly.
- Nine pieces of
- A cup and a half of ready-made coffee.
- One and a half cup of liquid cream.
- Five hundred grams of mascarpone cheese.
- A small can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Three tablespoons of cocoa.
- Six tablespoons of grated chocolate.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
How to prepare
- To prepare the cream, put in a bowl of mascarpone cheese, liquid cream, sweetened condensed milk, and mix well until ingredients are homogeneous.
- Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge.
- Half the biscuit pieces in a tray and arrange with coffee, then cut each piece into three equal pieces.
- Place at the bottom of each cup serving nine small biscuits.
- Take the cream out of a refrigerator, add vanilla extract, half the shredded chocolate, and stir until the ingredients overlap.
- Spread the remaining amount of chocolate evenly between the cups, then fill it with cream.
- Decorate the cups with cocoa powder in the face, then put them in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.