The Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) recently approved Biological E’s Corbevax vaccine as the first heterogeneous COVID-19 booster vaccine in India for adults above 18 years who have received two shots of Covaxin or Covishield. Corbevax has the added advantage of scalability and thermostability, making it suitable for deployment in low-resource settings, says GlobalData.
The data and analytics company notes that Biological E has now carved…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user please login. If your trial has come to an end, you can subscribe here.
try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyzes and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.